Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Most Insulting People I've Ever Been Told I Look Like

A few times in my life I have been called some...not flattering things, especially as it pertains to my appearance. Why would someone who isn't mad at me tell me something so messed up? I don't know. These are the worst two. And they are terrible.

1) Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters (as played by Harold Ramis)
I have tried my whole life to not look or act like Egon. Then I say ONE science-y thing and boom! My mom brings this comparison out. But  it still is only the second most insulting comparison.







2) Steve Buscemi
This one really made me want to take a cheese grater to my face. Seriously. What possessed the person who told me I looked like him to do it? I will never know. But it haunts me to this day... I am way better looking than Steve freakin' Buscemi! (And even then I still fall in the "ugly" category, but still!)





These are two of the ugliest guys ever! Damn! Now if you'll excuse me, I am off to find a really high cliff from which to jump.
Enhanced by Zemanta