Saturday, July 17, 2010

If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?

En: Belgian draft horse, Denmark *Da: Belgisk ...Image via Wikipedia
I am doing this thing where you post a blog entry everyday. National Blog Posting Month writes some the prompts and I will do the posting. This is the first one for me.

I've never had a pet before. So I have no gauge for what kind of pet I would like. But I rode a horse like two times and I'll choose that. Not just any kind of horse though. It would have to be a part robot horse. And it will have wheels so it goes super fast! What else?

Music. I need music. The robot horse will have to have a sound system. And it gets hot here. I will need some sort of air conditioning. Maybe some extra seats to put my stuff. Also, a steering wheel and...oh crap, my horse is just a car.

If I could have any animal as a pet, it would be a car.
Enhanced by Zemanta