Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Relationships

18.366:  Aisle of DelightImage by Temporary Transfer via Flickr
Everybody writes about their relationships online. I thought I would try it. There's a couple of ways to do it. One can be vague and hope the person the post is intended for reads it. Or one could be specific. That's a little vulnerable though. Hm... I'll just write and see where it goes.

Have you ever loved something? It just makes you happy to be around it. Everything is great, but there's always that nagging feeling that that love is not reciprocated. You can never tell what's in another's mind, you know? Then you find out that worst that you can imagine came true. And that's where I am now.

I don't think Spaghetti Os will ever love me as much as I love them. Now I know what was supposed to go in the empty space in the middle of Spaghetti Os: a heart.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]