Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Goodbye Google Buzz

So after trying Google Buzz for awhile I have decided to quit. At first I was interested since I use so many Google products, but it is just tedious and boring. Nobody I know was using it and all the people that followed me (who I also followed back) posted nothing interesting. Most of them were just promoting some blog or whatever they were working on (and most of the blogs were about social networking).

Still I am on Twitter and many of the same arguments could be made about that. The difference to me is people I know are on Twitter and my many of my favorite athletes and actors/actresses are too. I can usually get at least a few interesting items a day out of Twitter and I just did not find Buzz to be the same.

Mostly Buzz just became something to clear out of Reader and Gmail...kind of the way you would do with spam. Sorry Google. But I still love a lot of your other stuff!

Enhanced by Zemanta