Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What My Ride Needs Is Power Windows

Back in the day (five years ago?) there was a great show called "Pimp My Ride." Then it started to suck. Anyway, before that happened it was really fun to see what the guys would do to the cars to make them unique and all fancy-like.


Even though I dug that show, I'm not as adventurous. There is one thing I want for my car: power windows. Damn this sensibility my parents instilled in me! When I went shopping for my car, I specifically asked for a four door, gray/silver car. I did not want anything fancy looking. I did not want to look like I was a show off. Decent gas mileage and a decent price was important and I got both. But not having power windows has annoyed me the whole time I've had the car!

But really, MTV sucks now.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]