Monday, July 20, 2009

How I'd Spend $1,000

Nnamdi AsomughaImage via Wikipedia

The correct answer is paying off some of my student debt, but that would make for a boring answer. A list then:

  1. Assuming Anchor Blue gets away from that crappy punk/hip-hop combo look I hate so very, very much, two new pairs of jeans. (Man, I really used to love their jeans back in the day) -$50? Haven't bought jeans since they switched styles...
  2. Playstation 3 -$450
  3. The Beatles: Rock Band with all the instruments -$250
  4. Nnamdi Asomugha jersey -$75
  5. Foot-long Cold Cut Combo from Subway (on Parmesan Oregano with Monterey Cheddar cheese, cucumbers, pickles, olives, mustard and ranch dressing) -$5.67
  6. Season One and Two of Mad Men -$80.00 (probably)
  7. Hell, this is too hard. I'll just give the rest of the money away. Or drugs or something.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]