- The pyramids were built by Ancient Egyptians as a monument to their kings, who always encouraged healthy eating.
- Sometimes I watch Hannity's America because I like comedic shows. One day we'll all sit around the fireplace with him drinking hot cocoa and laugh about all the bat-shit insane stuff he says. Then when we wake up in the morning we'll realize, collectively as a nation, that Sean Hannity has left and our wallet with all our credit cards in it is missing. He is a con-artist and his show is just an elaborate plot to steal our credit cards.
- Crunchy peanut butter was invented by lazy peanut butter makers. They just quit half-way through the peanut butter creating process and push the product off on an unsuspecting public. Unacceptable.
- Historical Fact of the Day: The Cold War, fought during the Ice Age upon the backs of Woolly Mammoths between the United States and USSR, introduced the world to a new kind of potato, the Spudnik. This wonderful agricultural feat led to the creation of the french fry by French-Scottish impressionist painter, Norm MacDonald, and his restaurant McDonald's (the first "a" was dropped in a lawsuit during the 1970's).
- The greatest invention of all time is the wheel. Second best? Those pretty colors meteorologists use to show where rain is on their Doppler Radar 7600's. Third? Cheese from a can.
The next day, we woke up and went to the restaurant at our "hotel" for breakfast. It took some time to get it, but while we waited, we chatted up the staff and some of the other travelers. We were given ube to eat before our food arrived. Ube is a purple root that tastes great by itself. I loved it.