Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Finish Line

Read the title again....Good. Now. I'm going to Finland! Get it? You should read the title again and really think about what I just said…Finish-Finland…

Alright, that wasn't funny, but there's a writers strike so I've no material.

Anyway, I have one more semester to go before graduation (plus a couple of online classes to get a second degree) and I have no idea what I want to do or where I want to do the thing I don't know what I'll be doing. But I have some ideas what I can do and some skills I wouldn't otherwise have so I know college wasn't a complete waste (I also have a greater understanding of debt and how that works). So there is a lot of uncertainty, but I do have some ideas of what I don't want to do and here it is. I do not:

1) Want to live in El Paso or Texas in general, the east, or the south.
2) Want to travel around the world.
3) Want to be a dishwasher or janitor ever again.
4) Want to ever have a cockroach-infested apartment again.
5) Want Celebrity Apprentice to be on the air anymore.
6) Want to be shot at point blank range by a shot gun (other guns are fine)
7) Want to be all in a high pitched voice, "Na na na naaaaaah. Blah blah blaaaaahhh."
8) Want to have to ever move back in with my parents.
Number 9, Number 9) Want to be a loser who blogs on freakin' MySpace at two in the morning.

I need my writers.