Thursday, October 25, 2007

Man, the Yankees SUCK

The Red Sox are about to start so I'll make this short. Washington, D.C. is a weird place. It was actually hotter than Las Cruces or El Paso on Tuesday, but today it's really cold and foggy. Marble looks cool. I want a house with at least one room full of marble(s) like in the Supreme Court.

I, apparently, look like a person from New York or D.C. Two people told me this. I think that's a pretty good consensus. The thing is I don't like New York and I wouldn't want to live in Washington. The state, yes, the city, no. And just because I look angry on the subway and while walking around the city? C'mon. Most people just look busy, not angry.

I CAN have a good time with a group of people. I used to...wait, first pitch...okay, I used to think I couldn't have a good time with people because I'm too boring and DON'T LIKE PEOPLE. But that's not true. I don't like STUPID people. These types of people are loud and stupid. It magnifies their idiocy and my impatience. Then I have to go run the stairs to work off my feelings of killing said people. It's the same reason why I want to destroy Dane Cook. He just yells and isn't funny! I can't understand why anyone would want to listen or see that.

But I am good in situations with less stupidity. Or at least measured stupidity. Smart stupidity. Elitist stupidity.

Okay, I have to concentrate on the game.

Maybe more girls would like me if I wrote crappy songs with stupid lyrics. It seems to work. If only I was like John Belushi in Animal House when he smashes that guy's guitar. That would be great. Breaking things is fun. I think that's the opposite of what I just said I wanted to be. I can write terrible lyrics just as easily as I can break things though. Something for me to consider.

This had nothing to do with the Yankees. I just like to say they suck (Hi Jessica!).


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]