Saturday, March 3, 2007

Ohhhhh Never Mind

St. Augustine writing, revising, and re-writin...Image via Wikipedia
I was going to write some real insightful blog where I express all my feelings and what not. Then I decided I probably shouldn't do that for one reason: I wrote a song. Whenever I start doing wannabe, artsy crap like that, I know I'm not in the state of mind to go on writing to the public (it has to be some public, I can't look at my own blog 710 times).

So instead, I'm going to the Boys and Girls Club benefit show thing tomorrow. I bet some live music will help me, if not have fun (which I've decided I'm incapable of, I'm not kidding), then at least distract me. And that's all I could ask for (hint for upcoming birthday present: a distraction).

The best distraction I have right now is my not one, not two, but three radio shows. I host one, have a co-host(s) on another and am the co-host on another. Each one is so different, I love the lack of monotony. Friday's morning show was pretty bad because my voice was messed up, but the afternoon one was much better (although I rambled on when we were off-air and probably annoyed the host, but come on, I only got two and one-half hours of sleep the night before). And I don't want another radio show for my birthday. While I like all three, one more and I'd probably kill myself.

One more thing. I can't tell who's on my side anymore. I think I know and then I hear otherwise from my sources (yeah, that's right, I have sources). I'll have plenty of time to think about it when I'm not watching the Aggies play in the WAC tournament thanks to a beautiful turn in the schedule of KRUXfest. Yay for going to basketball games almost religiously and not being able to see the most important games when the jerks who don't even pay attention to the games and are too busy throwing paper airplanes at people who are or too lazy to stand up and instead want to be as much of an ass as they can be to the guys who care enough to stand and yell/cheer (we're not there to lounge around expletive expletive expletive expletive...).
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]