Friday, November 3, 2006

Who I'd Rather See

Alright, so I went to St. Louis last week (first time I've been on a plane) and I just happened to come upon the Cardinals winning the World Series and the celebration following. That's cool and everything, but what's better is the show I went to the night the Series was won. I saw Throw Rag, the Eagles of Death Metal and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. That was so cool to me, you know, to see Joan Jett and to see the Eagles of Death Metal. That got me to thinking, "Who would I like to see even more than those?" Well, here's the (working) list:

1) Chuck Berry
2) Bob Dylan
3) The White Stripes
4) John Fogerty
5) Eric Clapton
6) Fats Domino

And that's about it. So...if anyone has any tickets to where any of those acts are playing please tell me so I can steal them from you. Carry on.

Oh, and by the way, I was in St. Louis for a college media conference. Not a pre-Thanksgiving break vacation. Now, carry on.