Sunday, November 26, 2006

Maybe There Is No God...

...because I'm watching Notre Dame get beat up by USC. Though I don't want Michigan to play in the National Championship (stupid sports writers' east coast bias), I have to go for Catholic schools over all others (except for the Aggies of New Mexico State of course…and ha! Utah State has nothing on us).
I am so tired as we come up on the end of the semester. I seriously need to get back to running track and playing basketball so I can have more energy and lose some of the flab (it's not much, but it is more than I'm used to). And I don't want to hear about energy drinks because those things will kill you. I will be proved right.

Now, even though I don't have any money, I will start taking donations so I can go see "RFK." I'm hoping it's about Robert Kennedy who I've become interested in this semester. I can't tell if it is based on the trailers. Anybody with any information please call me on my brand new cell phone that I'm not sure I can trust to not drop calls. Or talk to me in person because I hate talking on the phone (I have terrible hearing due to my love of listening to the rock and roll music loudly on my headphones that I wear all over the place). And I don't care if I have to go see it by myself, I'm going.

O.K. so that's all kinda stupid, so how about this. What do you think is better: to be so jaded at people in general that you can't trust anyone or to never have any contact with anyone so you don't know how much 99% of people want to take advantage of 100% of everyone else? I have some cousins who have no idea what to expect in the real world because they are so sheltered (they never interact with anyone their own age because of home schooling). I can see how messed up they're going to become if their parents continue to raise them like they are (they still have a chance with at least one of their kids). It's sad and I know I don't want to raise my kids like that.

And the '83 Los Angeles Raiders have to be better than the 20th greatest Super Bowl team of all time. Stupid NFL Network.

Oh yeah, I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure God doesn't care about football.

On a completly different note, if you want to see something interesting outlining some of my opinions on religion and the current administration read this:
Commentary on Notre Dame Commencement