Monday, September 18, 2006

You Know What I Don't Like...

Maybe nobody cares, but everyone is writing blogs and most of them suck (not anyone's who is reading this though). So I thought, "Why don't I write one?" Now here we are. I don't like the majority of blogs in the world. There are some very good bloggers out there (even on myspace), but most of them are horrible. Much of it is very superficial, like as if everyone doesn't have problems. I don't think anyone wants to hear me complain about my life (and I do frequently, albeit to myself...usually). Anyway, so there's that. Here are some other things I don't like (most of it is superficial):
1) Denver Broncos
2) UTEP
3) Dallas Cowboys
4) Los Angeles Lakers
5) Girls who are pretty, beautiful, sexy, cute or hot and starve themselves, thus ending up UGLY (here's lookin' at you Christina Ricci)
6) The Raiders offensive line
7) Elitist bastards who think they know more than everyone else about something, whether it be music, sports, politics, etc.
8) Right-wing extremists (this should be higher up)
9) Left-wing extremists (this is right where it should be)
10) Emo, or any music like Panic! At the Disco (I can't think of any others, but their names are mostly stupid phrases...not names), most of the bands on Warped Tour or most of the new music played on MTV or the "Q," and any variations on those types of music (it's not punk...it sucks, so shut up)
Bonus) House music and any variations of that sort of music (there are many a different genre I include in this, but I don't like any of them)
NOTE: Number ten should be moved up.  Numbers one through three move around up there. Oh yeah, and people who are trendy. Trendiness angers me greatly. Too dismissive of anything they perceive as too mainstream. Money doesn't always destroy music (though it generally does not help). Also, I don't like commas. Commas suck and so does anyone who uses them often. Write shorter sentences idiot.